Energy consumption of the wastewater treatment process is an important aspect of the modern wastewater treatment plant (WWTP) management. IWAMA project developed comparative benchmark in energy management, launched self-audit tool and several investments in energy efficiency.
Research fellow at the Chair of Urban Water Management, Technische Universität Berlin
Experience in implementation of research projects
- BSR WATER
- Energy efficiencent wastewater treatment
- Online sensors for wastewater quality,
- Odour and corrosion in sewer networks,
- Optimization studies at WWTP and
- Treatment of wastewater from aquaculture
Experiences in project development in EU-Interreg and German national funding programmes.
Special focus on cooperation with partners from the Baltic Sea region incl. Belarus and Russia.